KRUGER-VICTORIA -CHOBE SAFARI EXPERIENCE
7 Nights and 8 Days
- 2 nights accommodation in Sabi Sands
- 3 nights accommodation in Victoria Falls
- 2 nights accomodation in Chobe
- All meals as per itinerary
- Teas and coffees
- Soft drinks, local brand beers, spirits and house wines
- Twice daily game drives
- 1 guided bush walk a day
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi
- A guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- Game drives in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- On the first day of your Kruger to Vic Falls safari you will catch a flight from Cape Town international Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport in Nelspruit.
You will be met by a driver and travel to a luxurious private lodge in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, bordering Kruger National Park, where you will spend the next 2 nights.
After being welcomed and savouring a delicious light lunch you will have some time to relax and settle into your room. In the late afternoon you will set out on a game drive in search of the Big Five.
The safari will stop off in a scenic spot so that you can watch the majestic sunset and sip on refreshing sundowners. Return to the lodge for a sumptuous dinner, either in the dining room or out under the stars. (Lunch and Dinner Included)